Feline Friends is a member of World Society for the Protection of Animals.
For more information on how you can donate your time, supplies, and money to our worthy cause, please read on.
Any amount, no matter how small, is most appreciated. Your donation helps us to do many things, such as paying our vets bills for sick and injured stray cats as well as funding our sterilisation campaign. Additionally we have petrol expenses for our van which helps trap stray cats, as well as bills for running the helpline and adoption lines. Donations can be dropped off at:
- Nad al Shiba Veterinary Hospital Tel: 04-3234412
- Veterinary Hospital Dubai Tel: 04-3387726
- Energetic Panacea Tel: 04-3447812
- Al Safa Vet Clinic Tel: 04-3483779 (Al Safa do not except simple cash donations but you can donate money by asking the staff to deduct the amount you want to donate from Feline Friends vet bill).
- Donations can be given at our regular Adoption Days
Cat Supplies Donations
Do you have cat food, litter or other cat-related items (e.g. cat carriers, litter trays, cat toys, scratch posts) that you would like to donate to the cats in foster care or to our feral cat feeders? We would love to hear from you! Please call our help line on 050 4510058 which is staffed by our volunteers, if you get through to the voice mail please leave a message with your name and mobile number and tell us the items that you wish to donate and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Book and Garage Sale Donations
Donate your time!
As valuable as money is, donating your time is just as important. There are a wide variety of volunteering opportunities with Feline Friends! If you are interested in volunteering with us in any capacity we would love to hear from you! If you would like more information please go to the Volunteers section of our website for more info and contact details!